US Northwest Birding Tour - Intro

Sometime in April I received an email from a birding friend of mine named Chris Geraghty. I knew Chris because of a chance encounter in Montreal some years ago. I was bird-watching at Ile Bizard and met a local birder named Sue. We were both taking photos and she suggested I post my shots to a site named Birdviewing.com . The site was created by Chris and it had a good collection of photos. I began posting some of my best photos on the site.

A couple of years ago, Chris moved from Montreal to Vancouver. We've been out birding here once or twice.

Chris was interested in doing a spring trip down into Washington, Oregon and Idaho and asked if I wanted to join him. He proposed that we go for about 10 days. I agreed and he picked me up in North Delta on this day.

Here's a photo of Chris somewhere in Central Washington near the end of our first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment